PT Brunel Service Indonesia adalah sebuah perusahaan multinasional yang bergerak di bidang konsultan dan jasa rekrutmen SDM khusus industri migas, energi, dan konstruksi. Perusahaan asal Belanda ini didirikan oleh seorang insinyur perminyakan asal Belanda bernama Jan Brand pada tahun 1975.
Brunel memiliki layanan dukungan komprehensif untuk industri migas, energi, konstruksi, dan industri terkait lainnya. Layanan tersebut seperti logistik (transport, akomodasi, dan lain-lain), manajemen SDM (rekrutmen, training), dan jasa technical (HSE, inspeksi vendor, manajemen proyek, dan lain-lain).
Di Indonesia, Brunel memiliki cabang di Balikpapan, Batam, dan Jakarta.
Saat ini PT Brunel Service Indonesia sedang membuka lowongan pekerjaan untuk kebutuhan Manyar Smelter Project pada bulan April 2023. Berikut adalah posisi dan kualifikasi yang dibutuhkan:
12 months contract
Qualifications & Competencies:
- University graduate in Accounting or Finance Management Discipline
- 5+ years of auditing/accounting in experience
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to details and accuracy
- Result-oriented, team player with self-initiative and drive
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight reporting deadlines
- Knowledge of SAP & experience in Mining and Industrial preferable
- PC applications including MS Word and MS Excel
- A degree in Accounting or similar.
- Minimum 3 years experiences as accounting from reputable multinational company.
- Knowledge and competency in accounting principles.
- Proficiency in management systems.
- Administration skills.
- Sound interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and other accounting software.
- Evaluate engineering documents, purchase orders, drawings, and process diagrams to identify key components that meet capitalization policies and standards
- Develop complex spreadsheets to track period costs and reconcile costs to date and forecasted costs to complete for long term projects
- Core activities and ability will lead to the identification of assets at multiple levels of the work breakdown structure (WBS) and requires the ability to apply accounting principles to the appropriate assignment of direct, indirect, EPCM and owners’ costs.
- Ability to data mine project documents to identify and extract supporting documentation to underpin cost assumptions and identify key elements of the constructed asset or components.
- Audit cost assignments and period transactions to ensure accurate and complete cost coding.
- Ad-hoc Management reports, government reports etc.
- Liaise with auditor and prepare audit schedules
- Maintenance of Fixed Asset Register
- Routine review of commitments for proper accounting charges to the project by purchase orders and service orders
- Support in the review and collection of documentation for actual charges to the project (journal entries, purchase orders and service orders)
- Assist in the Payment Applications (Pay Apps) review process to audit/validate expenses claimed by the contractors
- Prepare monthly reports for corporate and the project team
- Backup person, responsible for the execution and optimization of the accounting and administrative processes of the Pay Apps.
Please send your CV & related certificates to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Put the “Job Title” as subject email.
For fast consideration, kindly also advise:
- Current Work Location?
- Expected Salary?
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further screening.
Expiry date: May 2nd 2023