Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Operational and/or technical experience and knowledge of safe and efficient operations for the following:
- Flash Smelting Furnace Area: Pneumatic Conveying, Steam dryer, Smelter, Waste Heat Boiler, Granulation, Electrostatic Precipitator, Brokk Machine, Slag Skimming, Matte Tapping, Slag Hauler Machine, Cooling Systems
- Flash Converting Furnace Area: Dryer, Smelter, Waste Heat Boiler, Granulation, Electrostatic Precipitator, Brokk Machine, Blister Tapping
- Anode Furnace & Casting Area: Furnace, Hot Metal Launder (Blister), Anode Casting Wheel, Forklift Operations, Shaft Furnace, Cooling Systems
- Experience working in operations following standard integrated planning (operation/maintenance planning and scheduling) and routines.
- Experience in safe practice for managing and handling high temperature processes and molten metals.
- Proven experience in managing field operations workers, by creating and maintaining the right work culture i.e. discipline on safety, environment and pursuit of excellence.
- Able to communicate in English (read, write and verbal) well.
- Have persuasive skills to influence parties outside of direct supervision.
- Experience with Indonesian regulations regarding Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) for appropriate mineral/metal processing.
- Ability to develop and maintain awareness of occupational hazards and safety precautions.
- Understanding of work using MS Office and other reporting systems.
- Skilled in following the application of safety and hazard recognition.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
Deadline: 30 June 2023