Lowongan Kerja PT Freeport Indonesia (PT Manyar Maju Refinery)
Smelter Operation Readiness – Supervisor, Customs Document (PPKEK/PJKEK)
*PPKEK: Pemberitahuan Pabean Kawasan Ekonomi Khusus
*PJKEK: Pemberitahuan Jasa Kawasan Ekonomi Khusus
The purpose of this position is:
The key duties and responsibilities of this position are:
- Plan and design procedures for utilizing VAT Facilities Not Collected by using/issuing Customs documents
- Coordinate with Contract Services/Legal, Procurement, Project Control, Accounting to obtain a list of Project Smelter vendors (as well as at the Operation stage) complete with information related to the type of service or goods purchased, the amount of contract value or procurement, the procurement period and other information needed in filling out the Customs documents in question.
- Cooperate with Procurement, Export-Import and IT Inventory to develop information related to the Goods Code to be used in Customs documents.
- Develop a strategy to coordinate and communicate with vendors in terms of informing the need for the use of Customs documents and obtaining them for transactions with the Company.
- Coordinate and establish communication with LNSW and Customs to ensure that the use of the INSW application to reproduce Customs documents can run as needed.
- Administering the issuance and use of Customs documents and controlling the issuance of invoices must not exceed the ceiling value agreed in Customs documents.
- Make a Report on the Realization of Customs Document Issuance and the Number of Outstanding VAT Facility Utilization Not Collected on a periodic basis (monthly).
Deadline: October 13th 2023