PT Lintech Seaside Facility (LSF) is a subsidiary of PT Lintech Duta Pratama which is the leading EPFC (Engineering, Procurement, Fabrication, Construction) facility with an extensive track record of design, shop detail drawing, mechanical/piping/structure fabrication, plate works and rubber product manufacturer more than twenty years.
For more than twenty years, the name of Lintech Duta Pratama is synonymous with excellence quality in Design Fabrication and Constructions. Strong commitment to innovative solutions, HSSE (Health, Safety, Security and Environment), total reliability, timely deliveries and expert project management ensure that our reputation is trusted and valued by our international client.
Besides our proven expertise in the sectors of fabrication and construction for mining and rubber products, we are also recognized as a specialist in niche markets such as buoy marine, fender, bollard and mooring dolphin. We are a company characterized by a willingness to learn, to innovate and implement new ideas, technology, systems and processes ultimately to improve upon our service quality for the betterment of our customers.
Saat ini PT Lintech Seaside Facility sedang membuka lowongan pekerjaan pada bulan Oktober 2023. Berikut adalah posisi dan kualifikasi yang dibutuhkan:
Lowongan Kerja PT Lintech Seaside Facility
Manyar Smelter Project
Instrumentation & Control Technician
- Vocational High School (SMK) majoring in Instrumentation Process Control or Electrical with minimum experience 8 years
- D3 Electrical (Low Current) with minimum 6 years experience
- Fresh graduate majoring in S1 Physics Engineering
- Have knowledge on Siemens S7 PLC programming as well as HART communication systems is a must
- Experience in commisioning work
- Diverse work experience in Smelting and Refinery process
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) in English and Bahasa Indonesia
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Robust understanding in smelting process, including operations and administration
- Proficient in planning, scheduling, executing, and follow-up
- Working knowledge in Ms. Office (Word & Excel) and other systems
- Skilled in managing a very highly experienced self-directed team
- Ability to plan, schedule, prioritize, direct, and manage a diverse number of operational areas, projects, and activities
Closing Date: October 30th 2023
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org (subject: INSTRUMENT)
or to the link below: